Google or Facebook - which is more important to you? Tell us why and you could win:
1st prize: 80GB Video iPod $399 courtesy of Student Services
2nd prize: 30GB Video iPod $299 courtesy of Learning Technologies Centre
3rd prize: 1GB iPod shuffle $89 courtesy of Learning Technologies Centre
1. Go to the University's Virtual Learning Commons and under the discussion topic 'Google or Facebook' post your rationale for why either Google or Facebook is more important to you.
2. You will have to log in to the Virtual Learning Commons with your UMnetID to post your rationale.
3. The winner will be selected at random from all posts that meet the following criteria:
- Posts must be exactly 54 words long
- Posts must offer a compelling argument as determined by our judges rom UMSU.
4. Postings must be submitted by Sept 21, 2007.
5. One entry per student.
While you're at the VLC, why not explore a bit and find out how the assignment manager works, discover what other students are interested in doing, and find the writing or study supports you might find helpful.
Welcome to university!